FOUNTAINE PAJOT – OUTLOOK 2022/23 – 01/11/2023 – 07:30
- Continuation of the Odysséa 2024 plan towards carbon-free yachting
- 2022/23, growth is expected between +10% and +15%
Odysséa 2024, for more virtuous boats
Becoming a pioneer of the environmental transition in the maritime industry is the goal of the Fountaine Pajot Group. In-depth analysis of the Group’s activities using the GHG protocol (Green House Gas Protocol), made it possible to estimate the carbon impact of its activities: 80% of the carbon footprint comes from the boat’s use phase, and 20% from the upstream (production and procurement) and downstream (end of cycle) phases. life).
With the goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2030, the Odysséa 2024 plan and the ODSea Lab innovation platform revolve around:
- actions to monitor and raise awareness of environmental issues (compared to stakeholders);
- the ODSea Lab innovation platform to engage our suppliers and partners in the development of more virtuous boats,
- The first concrete and fundamental translation of this joint work with the launch of a hybrid electric motor for our sailboats: the Aura 51 is thus the first Fountaine Pajot model equipped with electric motors and an on-board energy management system in the Smart Electric® version. .
This pioneering achievement, which challenges others, enables our customers to experience a navigation experience that is carbon-free, quiet and more respectful of the marine environment.
Favorable outlook for 2022/23 with expected growth between +10% and +15%
The existing order book at Fountaine Pajot Group covers both the 2022/23 financial year and a large part of the years beyond. This allows growth to be projected between +10% and +15% for 2022/23.
The depth and quality of the order book reflects the confidence customers have in the performance of the Group’s products and brands, from dealers to private individuals and rental companies.
On the strength of this good commercial momentum, the Fountaine Pajot Group expects sales growth once again:
- enhanced production capabilities (hiring and subcontracting),
- product launches – at Fountaine Pajot, the New 80, the new flagship of the Fountaine Pajot fleet, which will be launched in the summer of 2023; The only sailboat of this size from Dufour, the D37 offers plenty of living space for the outside,
- commercial application of hybrid electricity.
Nicolas Gardies, managing director of Fountaine Pajot, stated. The Group has demonstrated its ability to overcome major challenges in recent years, marked by the health crisis, inflation and supply challenges. Strengthened by our position in a strong market, we are confident that we will achieve another year of growth. Finally, eco-navigation is at the heart of Fountaine Pajot’s concerns for a more sustainable and respectful yachting. »
Communication calendar :
|General meeting||February 23, 2023|
|Revenue and forecast for the first half of 2022/23||Mid-April 2023 (after market)|
|Results for the 1st half of 2022/23||Mid-June 2023 (after market)|
About Fountaine Pajot
FOUNTAINE PAJOT, an emblematic brand founded in 1976 by Jean-François Fountaine and Yves Pajot, began manufacturing catamarans for the general public in 1983. With unique know-how in designing and manufacturing seaworthy and comfortable catamarans, FOUNTAINE PAJOT has created more. Over 45 models and delivered
3000 catamarans worldwide. Following the merger between FOUNTAINE PAJOT and Dufour Yachts, the Group offers a complete and updated range of catamarans and monohulls. During the 2021/22 financial year (as of August 31, 2022), the FOUNTAINE PAJOT Group generated revenues of €219.8 million.
Euronext Growth Paris – ISIN: FR0010485268 – Ticker: ALFPC – PEA/PME Compliant
Helene de Fontaineau
Director of Communications
This kind. : 05 46 35 70 40
|NEWS finance and communication
Corinne Puissant / Analyst Relations / Investors
email@example.com /Tel. 01 53 67 36 77
Manon Claire / Press Relations